Lupabitchin'

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Just what I need--more diversions. Ah, well.

I'm not as active over here as I am on my Livejournal, but I'll try and crosspost some things here.

Anyway, a quick bit about me.

I'm 28, live in Seattle, and am married to my friend and fellow author, Taylor Ellwood. We have a cat named Sun Ce, a lizard named Tatzelwurm, and too many books and art supplies.

I am a pagan and an experimental magician. My beliefs run towards animism and pantheism, along with a lot of psychology. My magical practice tends towards the weird--I'd as soon evoke pop culture entities as ancient gods, and I like pushing the limits of magic to see where it goes.

I'm also a pagan/occult nonfiction author. My first book, Fang and Fur, Blood and Bone: A Primal Guide to Animal Magic, is what happened when I got tired of looking for books on animal magic that weren't just totem animal dictionaries trying to be "Animal-Speak". My current works in progress are A Field Guide to Otherkin (March 2007), and Kink Magic: Sex Magic Beyond Vanilla, cowritten with Taylor Ellwood (2007).

You can see my website at the Green Wolf.

That's me in brief; any questions? Just ask :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home